- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (7-ounce) package butter lettuce and radicchio salad blend (we tested with Fresh Express Riviera Salad blend)
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
Combine lettuce, celery, cucumber, and raisins in a salad bowl; toss well. Just before serving, pour desired amount of dressing over salad, and toss well. Refrigerate any remaining dressing for other uses.