Butter Lettuce and Cilantro Salad
Notes: Rinse and crisp lettuce up to 1 day ahead.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 73
- Calories from fat: 89%
- Protein: 0.9g
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sodium: 5.5mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and pressed or minced
- 3 quarts bite-size pieces rinsed and crisped butter lettuce (about 1 lb.)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, rinsed, stemmed, and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, mix oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- 2. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro; mix salad gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note