Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix, w/o pudding
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 egg
- Top layer
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 pound(s) powdered sugar sifted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Mix cake mix, butter, and egg with fork. Pat mixture into 9x13 pan that has been greased and floured.
- For top layer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together, keeping small amount of sugar to sprinkle on top. Add the 2 eggs and vanilla and mix. Pour over cake mixture.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Watch carefully as mixture tends to brown quckly. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and pecans while warm. Cut when completely cooled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note