- 1 (9-inch) frozen piecrust
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (3.5-ounce) can sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Line piecrust with parchment paper; fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove paper and weights.
Combine sugar and flour in a large bowl; stir in eggs, blending well. Stir in coconut and next 3 ingredients, blending well. Pour filling into prepared piecrust.
Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes or until pie is set.