Busy Day Ham Bake
Just a few everyday ingredients come together to make this eye-catching casserole. For a change of pace, replace the ham with cooked turkey. Serve with crusty rolls and fruit salad. From Brenda Daugherty: Lake City, Florida. Recipe published as Busy Day Ham Bake in Quick Cooking September/October 2001.
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- • In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note