Busy Day Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger 1/2 browned
- 1 1/2 cup(s) elbow macarroni uncooked
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 quart(s) jar of spaghetti sauce (you can freeze the rest.)
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- Here is the microwave recipe:
- 1. Crumble beefe in a 3 qt. casserole pan.
- 2. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Stir half way through cooking time and drain off grease.
- 3. Mix in sauce, maccaroni and water.
- 4. Cook covered on high 12-14 minutes until maccaroni is tender.
- 5. Stir and rotate half way through. Sprinkle cheese on casserole. Let sit 4-6 minutes before serving.
- Stovetop recipe:
- 1. Put uncooked pasta, sauce and water in the skillet until the pasta is almost tender.
- 2. Crumble beef in. Stir and wait until the maccaroni is tender and the meat is all the way cooked through.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese on top and put cover on until it melts.
- That's all there is to it! :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dinnergirl3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Busy Day Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes