Busy Day Beef Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 large potatoes, pared and cut in pieces (red potatoes)
- 6 large carrots, pared and cut in 1 1/2 inches
- 3 pounds of stew meat (chuck roast)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of flour
- 1 12 oz bag of onions
- 1 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce (jalapeno salsa sauce)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Layer potatoes, then carrots, then onions on the bottom of the slow cooker/Crock Pot, line top with the meat, sprinkle meat with soy sauce, salt, pepper, and flour. Top with mushrooms. Combine the beef broth and tomato sauce and pour over all and cook for 7 hours or 5 hour on high.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jsoracco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Busy Day Beef Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews