Bursting with Berries Bundt Cake
- 5 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, diced and softened
- 2 tablespoons kirsch liqueur or blackberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries or blackberries
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and liqueur or syrup until fluffy using an electric mixer; add to egg mixture. Add baking powder, salt and all except 2 tablespoons flour. Beat until well-blended and no lumps remain; set aside.
- Combine berries and remaining flour; toss to coat berries. Gently fold berries into batter. Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean, about one hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 20 to 25 minutes; turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings