Burrito Crescent Squares
- 2 can(s) (16 oz.) refried beans
- 2 package(s) (8 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 7 slice(s) American Cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 8 ounce(s) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce(s) shredded Montery Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 2 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and seasoning mix, drain.
- Stir in the beans.
- Separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Place in ungreased 9x13 pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Spread the ground beef mixture evenly over the crust.
- Top with the cheese slices; sprinkle with shredded cheeses.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until it is a deep golden brown.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MulderFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note