Burrata, peach and arugula salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 slightly firm peach sliced thin
- handful arugula
- 1/2 burrata mozzarella ball
- 2-3 small basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sliced almonds toasted
- 1 tablespoon(s) sliced chives
- dash salt & pepper
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- drizzle balsamic vinegar either real b.v. or 1/4 cup reduced to 1 1/2 tbsp
- Crusty bread
- Cut a burrata ball in half and place in the center of the plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place peaches around the burrata and add arugala garnish with micro basil and chives..
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over burrata and arugala.
- Serve with a few slices of crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note