Burrata, peach and arugula salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 slightly firm peach sliced thin
- handful arugula
- 1/2 burrata mozzarella ball
- 2-3 small basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sliced almonds toasted
- 1 tablespoon(s) sliced chives
- dash salt & pepper
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- drizzle balsamic vinegar either real b.v. or 1/4 cup reduced to 1 1/2 tbsp
- Crusty bread
- Cut a burrata ball in half and place in the center of the plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place peaches around the burrata and add arugala garnish with micro basil and chives..
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over burrata and arugala.
- Serve with a few slices of crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes