- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 5/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces 90% lean ground beef
- 4 ounces lean ground lamb
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. baby kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- calories 287
- fat 18.9 g
- satfat 5.3 g
- monofat 9.5 g
- polyfat 2.6 g
- protein 21 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 104 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 520 mg
- calcium 84 mg
- sugars 3 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Cut onion half in half. Place 1 onion quarter in a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, red pepper, allspice, and garlic; pulse until ground. Add beef, lamb, and egg; pulse to combine.
Shape beef mixture into 8 patties. Place patties on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes or until done.
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Grate half of cucumber half; stir grated cucumber into yogurt mixture.
Toss kale with oil and remaining 1 tablespoon juice. Slice remaining onion and cucumber. Divide kale mixture among 4 plates; top with sliced onion, sliced cucumber, and tomato. Arrange 2 patties on each salad; top evenly with yogurt mixture.