Bunny Tail Bonbons
Package these white chocolate-cheesecake truffles in clear plastic boxes as a sweet takeaway for guests. Chilled, they'll keep for one week.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bars, melted according to package directions
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed coconut cookies
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum or water
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Parchment paper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1. Beat chocolate and cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until smooth. Add cookies and next 2 ingredients, beating just until blended. Spread in a parchment paper-lined 9-inch pie plate; cover and chill 2 hours.
- 2. Shape into 1-inch balls (about 2 tsp. per ball), and place in a single layer in a parchment paper-lined jelly-roll pan. Cover and chill 12 to 24 hours. Roll balls in coconut; chill 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate in a single layer in a container up to 1 week.
- Note: We tested with Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar and Pepperidge Farm Sweet & Simple Coconut Cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note