My kids really loved this.
Bunny Face Cupcakes
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Karen Tack
- 1 12-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 12 cupcakes, any flavor
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, chopped in food processor
- 1/4 cup pink decorating sugar
- 12 marshmallows
- 24 thin pretzel sticks
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 24 brown M&M's minis
- 12 pink heart candies, such as Runts
- 6 black licorice laces
- 1. Spoon 2 Tbsp. vanilla frosting into a small ziplock bag. Frost cupcakes with remaining vanilla frosting. Roll tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut to cover.
- 2. Place pink sugar in a small bowl. Using scissors, cut large marshmallows in half crosswise. Press cut side of each marshmallow into pink sugar to make ears. Insert a pretzel stick into 1 short end of a marshmallow ear. Insert pretzel-stick end into cupcake to make ear stand up. Repeat with another pretzel and marshmallow ear; place second marshmallow ear next to first. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and pretzels, placing 2 ears on each cupcake.
- 3. Snip a small corner from ziplock bag with vanilla frosting. Using scissors, cut mini marshmallows in half crosswise to make cheeks. Pipe small dots of frosting and attach the mini M&M eyes, heart-candy nose and cheeks. Cut licorice into 1 1/2-inch pieces and insert as whiskers. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts