Adorable bunny cupcakes with fully edible faces. My submission to the bunny cake contest!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 Cupcakes Any flavor
- 1 container(s) Your Favorite Frosting
- 12 pink jellybeans
- 24 piece(s) Dentyne Ice chewing gum (or similar style)
- 1 container(s) Wilton gel icing colors - black
- 1 package(s) white almond bark
- Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the almond bark and put into a candy making squeeze bottle, or plastic ziplock bag with corner cut off. Squeeze melted bark onto wax paper in the shape of a flower petal (to make bunny ears). Place wax paper with ears in the freezer to harden.
- Cover cupcakes with white icing, leaving some for decoration. Add chewing gum for teeth. Place remaining icing into an icing bag, or use a ziplock bag with the tip cut off (like you were making the ears). Squeeze a large dot covering the top half of each "tooth" to make the bunny mouth. Place a jellybean on top of the mouth to create the nose. Using toothpicks, dip the tip of a toothpick in the black icing gel and press into icing, creating small black dots for eyes.
- Remove bunny ears from freezer, and press 2 into the icing for each cupcake. Eat and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by emilytate and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note