- 6 carrots, cut into 1/4 in. slices
- 2 can(s) golden mushroom soup
- 2 pound(s) lean chuck, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 6 tablespoon(s) onions, chopped
- 6 potatos, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper
- tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Place even portions of mixture onto allumininum foil. Add a couple of dashes of tabasco and 1 tablespoon of water to each portion. Season with salt and pepper. Bring corners up and twist to close.
- Place bundles on grill and cook about 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bundles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes