Bunco Blue Cheese Spread With Pecan-and-Bacon Topping
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8-oz.) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground (Cayenne) Red Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon DOMINO Dark Brown Sugar
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Assorted crackers or crostini
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in green onions, red pepper, and garlic powder until well blended.
- 2. Press cheese mixture into a 2-cup glass bowl or a plastic wrap-lined mold. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3. Combine chopped bacon, pecans, and brown sugar. Sauté bacon mixture in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until pecans are toasted and bacon begins to crisp (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 4. Invert cheese mixture onto a serving plate. Gently press pecan mixture onto top and sides of cheese mixture. Serve with assorted crackers or crostini.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers