- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8-oz.) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground (Cayenne) Red Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon DOMINO Dark Brown Sugar
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Assorted crackers or crostini
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in green onions, red pepper, and garlic powder until well blended.
Press cheese mixture into a 2-cup glass bowl or a plastic wrap-lined mold. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Combine chopped bacon, pecans, and brown sugar. Sauté bacon mixture in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until pecans are toasted and bacon begins to crisp (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat, and let cool.
Invert cheese mixture onto a serving plate. Gently press pecan mixture onto top and sides of cheese mixture. Serve with assorted crackers or crostini.