Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) taosted hazel nuts
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) golden delicious apples peeled cored and chopped
- 1 pound(s) strawberries sliced
- 1 container(s) 6 oz blueerries
- 1 container(s) 6 oz raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Chop hazelnuts. Transfer to med. bowl; add flour, butter, brown sugar,
- cinnamon, and salt. With hands, mix until combined and small clumps form.
- 3- In Ig. bowl, combine apples, all berries, granulated sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice; transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle with nut mixture. Bake 45 min. or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve warm, with ice cream if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bumbleberry Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts