Bulgur with Pineapple, Pecans & Basil
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) bulger
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) oliveoil
- 1. Combine water and bulgur in large saucepan. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer covered 35-40 minutes or until bulgur is tender but not mushy.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- 3. Stir in pineapple chunks, pecans, basil, parsley and oil into bulgur. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bulgur with Pineapple, Pecans & Basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes