Bulgur Wheat Bread
- 1/3 cup bulgur wheat
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup water and 1/3 cup bulgur wheat. Let stand until bulgur is soft enough to bite, about 25 minutes. Do not drain.
- 2. Add ingredients to bread machine pan according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3. Select basic cycle.
- 4. Remove baked loaf from pan at once. Cool on a rack at least 15 minutes before slicing. Serve hot, warm, or cool.
- 2-Pound Loaf: In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup bulgur wheat. Let stand until bulgur is soft enough to bite, about 25 minutes. do not drain.
- Use ingredients and follow steps for Bulgur What Bread, preceding, adding soaked bulgur and liquid with milk.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads