The best leftovers ever!
Bulgur Kebab Burritos
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Karen Shinto
Yield: Makes 4 burritos
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Bulgur Pilaf with Spinach
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled So Amazing Armenian Lula Kebabs
- 4 10-in. flour tortillas
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, melt butter and olive oil. Brush a baking sheet with about 2 tbsp. of the mixture.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine Bulgur Pilaf with, eggs, feta cheese, and So Amazing Armenian Lula Kebabs.
- 3. Spread about 1/3 cup bulgur mixture down the center of a tortilla. Fold sides and roll up burrito to seal. Set burrito on baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with 3 more tortillas and remaining filling; space about 2 in. apart. Brush tops and sides of burritos with butter mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches