The best leftovers ever!
Bulgur Kebab Burritos
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Karen Shinto
Yield: Makes 4 burritos
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Bulgur Pilaf with Spinach
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled So Amazing Armenian Lula Kebabs
- 4 10-in. flour tortillas
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, melt butter and olive oil. Brush a baking sheet with about 2 tbsp. of the mixture.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine Bulgur Pilaf with, eggs, feta cheese, and So Amazing Armenian Lula Kebabs.
- 3. Spread about 1/3 cup bulgur mixture down the center of a tortilla. Fold sides and roll up burrito to seal. Set burrito on baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with 3 more tortillas and remaining filling; space about 2 in. apart. Brush tops and sides of burritos with butter mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note