Bulgogi Flank Steak
The long marinade time ensures flavorful, tender bites Bulgogi Flank Steak.
More From Southern Living
Total: 12 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (2-lb.) flank steak
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a 2-gal. zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak. Seal bag, and chill 12 hours. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2. Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, 9 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note