- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make It
PLACE peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until peppers are 1/8- to 1/4-inch in size.
COOK sauce, peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
SERVE with cheese and chopped fresh parsley.