More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 6 pounds chicken wings*
- 4 (0.7-ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups hot sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Ranch dressing
- Cut off wingtips, and discard; cut chicken wings in half at joint, if desired. Place 1 package Italian salad dressing mix in a large zip-top plastic bag; add half of wings, and shake to coat. Arrange coated wings in a single layer on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Repeat procedure with 1 package Italian salad dressing mix, remaining half of wings, and another jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until browned. Remove pans from oven, and reduce heat to 350°.
- Stir together remaining 2 packages Italian salad dressing mix, butter, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add wings, and toss until evenly coated. Return wings to racks in pans, and bake at 350° for 30 more minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- *2 (3-pound) packages frozen party-style chicken wings, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers