You can bake both pans of wings at the same time. Just switch rack levels and turn pans halfway through the baking times. To make the wings spicier, add more hot sauce here or at the table.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 6 pounds chicken wings*
- 4 (0.7-ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups hot sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Ranch dressing
- Cut off wingtips, and discard; cut chicken wings in half at joint, if desired. Place 1 package Italian salad dressing mix in a large zip-top plastic bag; add half of wings, and shake to coat. Arrange coated wings in a single layer on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Repeat procedure with 1 package Italian salad dressing mix, remaining half of wings, and another jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until browned. Remove pans from oven, and reduce heat to 350°.
- Stir together remaining 2 packages Italian salad dressing mix, butter, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add wings, and toss until evenly coated. Return wings to racks in pans, and bake at 350° for 30 more minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- *2 (3-pound) packages frozen party-style chicken wings, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This