Buffalo Wing Sauce Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 bottle(s) blue cheese dressing
- cooked chicke breast or chicken fingers
- 1 bottle(s) Frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Layer cream cheese on bottom of 9x12 baking dish. Cover with blue cheese dressing. Dice chicken and spread over top of blue cheese. Cover with wing sauce and mozzarella cheese. Back ~25 min at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KDawson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Wing Sauce Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers