Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (28-ounce) package crispy chicken strips
- 2 (0.7-ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Ranch dressing
- Place 1 package salad dressing mix in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken strips, and shake to coat. Place tenders on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Stir together remaining package of salad dressing mix, butter, and next 3 ingredients. Pour sauce over tenders, and bake at 400° for 5 more minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- Buffalo Tender Salad: Toss together romaine and iceberg lettuces, tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, and chopped onion. Top with Buffalo Tenders and croutons, and drizzle with Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes