- 1 pound peeled, uncooked, fresh or frozen medium-size CERTIFIED WILD AMERICAN Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons liquid from hot peppers in vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons liquid from hot peppers in vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
How to Make It
If frozen, thaw shrimp according to package directions. Devein shrimp, if desired.
Toss together shrimp, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. liquid from hot peppers in vinegar, and toss to coat.
Cook shrimp in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Coarsely chop shrimp.
Whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tsp. liquid from hot peppers in vinegar, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in chopped shrimp, celery, and onion until well blended. Mixture may be covered and chilled until ready to use. If chilled, let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.