Nothing special about these. They are just chicken fingers soaked in a hot sauce. They were tasty fresh out of the oven but not good to leave sitting out for too long - the coating gets mushy. The dipping sauce is just ok. I think a bottled blue cheese dressing would be just as good or better.
Buffalo-Seasoned Chicken Fingers With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Prep: 40 min., Chill: 1 hr.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/3 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Mayonnaise*
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen breaded chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- Garnish: fresh cracked pepper
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2. Prepare chicken breast strips according to package directions, baking on a lightly greased wire rack in a jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Place chicken in a large bowl; add hot sauce, and toss to coat. Serve immediately with blue cheese dipping sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- *HELLMANN'S Light or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes