- 1/3 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Mayonnaise*
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen breaded chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- Garnish: fresh cracked pepper
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Prepare chicken breast strips according to package directions, baking on a lightly greased wire rack in a jelly-roll pan.
Place chicken in a large bowl; add hot sauce, and toss to coat. Serve immediately with blue cheese dipping sauce. Garnish, if desired.
*HELLMANN'S Light or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise may be substituted.