Buffalo Ranch Turkey Burger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Seasoning & Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) Artisan Blend Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1.25 pound(s) Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- Move oven rack to the top placement. Preheat to broil (I use the high setting).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top so the burgers don't set directly on the foil (this will allow air under the burger for a more even cook and allows excess fat to drip off).
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Form five equal patties (about 4 oz. each) with the turkey mixture. Place patties on baking rack.
- Broil on each side for about five minutes. Watch burgers closely as oven temperatures vary and can burn easily.
- Top with Boathouse Ranch dressing, Boathouse Blue Cheese dressing, or 1 tbsp reduced fat blue cheese crumbles on your favorite whole wheat buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note