Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- Celery sticks
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 pound(s) Chicken breast, bite-sized cubes
- 16 ounce(s) Cream cheese, regular or light
- 1 cup(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1.5 cup(s) Onion, minced
- 1.5 cup(s) Ranch dressing
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add chicken bites and lightly brown on all sides.
- Add minced onions to chicken and cook slowly until translucent... Do not brown the onions!
- Pour in Frank's Red Hot Sauce and simmer chicken and onions for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Then add mixture to skillet with chicken, onion, and Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Mix well and reduce heat to low simmer for approximately 10 minutes, until creamy and thoroughly mixed together.
- Pour into rectangular casserole and cover with shredded cheese. (All of the above steps can be completed a day or two ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator if desired).
- Preheat oven to 350, and cook for about 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Let cool for about 15-30 minutes prior to serving with celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ekatua and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note