Awesome chicken wings! My daughter and I can't wait to mix up another batch. They are absolutely the best! Thansk for sharing.
Buffalo Hot Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings*
- 2 (0.7-ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Ranch dressing
- Cut off wingtips, and discard; cut wings in half at joint, if desired. Place 1 package salad dressing mix in a large zip-top plastic bag; add wings, and shake to coat. Place wings in a single layer in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until browned. Remove pan from oven, and reduce heat to 350°.
- Stir together remaining package of salad dressing mix, butter, and next 3 ingredients. Pour over wings; bake at 350° for 30 more minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- *1 (3-pound) package frozen wings, thawed and rinsed, may be substituted.
- Buffalo Tenders: Substitute 1 (28-ounce) package crispy chicken strips for wings. Place tenders on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until browned. Pour sauce over tenders, and bake at 400° for 5 more minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Buffalo Tender Salad: Toss together romaine and iceberg lettuces, tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, and chopped onion. Top with Buffalo Tenders and croutons, and drizzle with Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note