Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1 whole(s) chicken breasts sliced into cutlets
- 1/4 cup(s) hot pepper sauce Frank's Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour seasoned w/salt & pepper
- 1 whole(s) eggs Lightly beaten w/water
- 4 whole(s) flour tortillas Large
- 1/4 cup(s) blue cheese Crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 cup(s) lettuce Shredded
- Season chicken w/Salt & Pepper. Dip Chicken in flour, then egg, then back in flour. Lightly pan fry until browned and cooked through. Toss with wing sauce.
- Assemble the wraps - lay shredded lettuce, chicken, blue cheese, and drizzle with Ranch Dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mel7art and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note