Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Great with tortilla chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 shredded chick cooked breast
- 1-(12 ounce(s) Jar Blue cheese salad dressing; Marie's chunky
- 1 -( 8 ounce(s) pgk cream cheese
- 1 - (12 ounce(s) Bottle Frank's RED HOT Buffalo Wing sauce Use about 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella/cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Mix the shredded chicken with the hot sauce, then stir in blue cheese dressing. Mix in cream cheese and half the grated cheese. Spread in an oven-safe dish and sprinkle layer of remaining shredded cheese over top. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, celery or whatever you desire.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1Linda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers