Buffalo Chicken Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 4 (6-ounce) russet baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) 2% reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 pound boned and skinned chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- Toppings: nonfat sour cream, chopped green onions
- Wrap each potato in a piece of aluminum foil; place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together potato pulp, 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1 teaspoon Buffalo-style hot sauce.
- Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells; sprinkle tops evenly with remaining 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Return potatoes to baking sheet, and bake at 425º for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and chili powder, and cook in hot vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until chicken is browned, stirring often. Stir in 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 2 tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce, and 2 tablespoons light margarine; stir until sauce is blended and chicken is coated. Cook 1 minute; remove skillet from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over tops of baked potatoes. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes