- 4 (6-oz.) baking potatoes
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 2% reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 (24-oz.) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Toppings: chopped green onions, light sour cream, hot sauce, shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Wrap each potato with a piece of aluminum foil; place potatoes on a baking sheet.
Bake at 425° for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together potato pulp, 3/4 cup cheese, 3/4 cup sour cream, and 1 tablespoon hot sauce.
Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells; sprinkle tops evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Return potatoes to baking sheet, and bake at 425° for 5 to 10 minutes or until Cheddar cheese is melted.
Cook chicken according to package directions for stovetop method. Stir in 1/4 cup hot sauce, butter, and chili powder.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly over tops of baked potatoes. Serve with desired toppings.
Natalie's tip: Using light products in this dish makes it a more healthful meal. Your family will never taste the difference.