- 4 (6-ounce) russet baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) 2% reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 pound boned and skinned chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- Toppings: nonfat sour cream, chopped green onions
How to Make It
Wrap each potato in a piece of aluminum foil; place potatoes on a baking sheet.
Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together potato pulp, 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1 teaspoon Buffalo-style hot sauce.
Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells; sprinkle tops evenly with remaining 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Return potatoes to baking sheet, and bake at 425º for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and chili powder, and cook in hot vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until chicken is browned, stirring often. Stir in 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 2 tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce, and 2 tablespoons light margarine; stir until sauce is blended and chicken is coated. Cook 1 minute; remove skillet from heat.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly over tops of baked potatoes. Serve with desired toppings.