- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium red or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice (optional)
- 1 package (12 oz.) chicken tenders or nuggets, prepared according to package directions
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 8 (6-in.) corn or flour tortillas, heated
How to Make It
Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers with onion, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cook 1 minute.
Toss hot chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Evenly divide rice, vegetables and chicken onto tortillas and fold taco-style. Serve, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings.