Buffalo Chicken Salad - Good Housekeeping
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) wing sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot
- 4 1/2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced carrots
- 2 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- sliced whole grain bread
- crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Whisk together the Ranch and wing sauce. Add chicken, celery, carrots and scallions and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in blue cheese.
- 2. Spread on bread and cut into halves. Pack and keep chilled. You can also pack the chicken salad and assemble sandwiches at picnic site.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Salad - Good Housekeeping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches