- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus
How to Make It
In medium bowl, combine chicken, celery, carrot and cayenne pepper sauce. On tortillas, spread mixture on one side. Sprinkle with cheese, then fold over.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus over medium heat and cook quesadillas 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Spread tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread. Turn over quesadillas and cook 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Cut into wedges and serve, if desired, with Wish-Bone® Light Blue Cheese or Light Ranch Dressing.