Made this recipe for SuperBowl 2014 and it was fabulous! What a clever permutation of football classic…. Served with small bowl of blue cheese, garnished with shopped celery. Thanks Robyn Stone!
Buffalo Chicken Pot Stickers
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Parchment paper
- Stir together chicken, hot sauce, green onions, and freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon 2 tsp. chicken mixture in center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of each wonton with water; fold corners over mixture to form a triangle. Press edges to seal. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook wontons, 12 at a time, in hot oil 2 minutes or until golden. (Do not turn.) Add water; cover and cook 2 more minutes. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and keep warm in a 200° oven until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers