Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 can(s) (12.5 oz) white meat chicken drained
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) original Frank's hot sauce
- 4 teaspoon(s) ranch dressing
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) original Frank's hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together chicken, Original Frank's Hot Sauce, ranch cream cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Unroll one roll of pizza dough. Roll the dough into a 12" by 8" rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares. Repeat with remaining roll of pizza dough.
- Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture on each square. Lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Grab the four corners first and then squeeze the seams shut. Place seam side down in a lightly sprayed mini-muffin pan. Spray tops of rolls with cooking spray and top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Place rolls in oven. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- While pizza bites are baking, mix together remaining ranch and Original Frank's Hot Sauce.
- Serve pizza bites warm with side of buffalo-ranch for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers