Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce divided
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- celery sticks and blue cheese salad dressing
- Unroll pizza crust into a lightly greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at
- 400° for 7 minutes. Brush dough with 3 tablespoons buffalo wing
- sauce. Combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle a third over
- the crust. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili
- powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the remaining
- wing sauce; cook and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or
- until the chicken is no longer pink. Spoon over cheese. Sprinkle
- with oregano and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is
- melted. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes