- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 2 cups chopped deli-roasted whole chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to Make It
Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° (medium heat).
Spread hot sauce over crust, and layer with next 3 ingredients.
Place crust directly on cooking grate. Grill, covered with grill lid, at 350° (medium heat) 4 minutes. Rotate pizza one-quarter turn, and grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boboli prebaked pizza crust.
Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Assemble pizza as directed, and bake according to package directions for pizza crust.