Frank's hot sauce, a panini press, and a side of coleslaw. Quick and delicious weeknight meal. I only wish more sauce adhered to the chicken the way it does when you saute wings in hot sauce and butter.
Buffalo Chicken Panini
You don’t need a panini maker for this easy, 5-ingredient hot chicken sandwich. This Buffalo Chicken toasted sandwich delivers classic bar-food taste in a healthier package.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 402
- Fat: 16.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 32.4g
- Carbohydrate: 29.1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 724mg
- Calcium: 100mg
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 8 (1-ounce) slices white or sourdough bread
- 1. Preheat broiler; coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Combine 2 tablespoons sauce and chicken in a medium bowl, tossing to coat. Arrange chicken in a single layer on broiler pan; broil 4 minutes on each side or until done. Place chicken in a bowl; toss with remaining 2 tablespoons sauce. Combine cheese and mayonnaise. Spread 3 tablespoons cheese mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each with one-fourth of cooked chicken and 1 bread slice. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Arrange 2 sandwiches in pan. Place a cast-iron or heavy skillet on top of sandwiches; press gently. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until bread is toasted (leave skillet on sandwiches while they cook). Repeat procedure with remaining 2 sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note