I almost didn't make this because someone only gave it one star, but it looks like they never made this recipe! I made this for a Clemson tailgate. Big hit! Will make it for my husband's poker buds. (Shame on the other grumpy reviewer to give a bad review for something they didn't make! They could have used a coffee grinder.)
Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sliders
For a cool, crunchy slider topping, toss thinly sliced celery and fresh parsley leaves with a splash of Champagne vinegar and drizzle of olive oil. Season with table salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 small sweet onion, grated
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5-oz.) bottle Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 32 small rolls or buns, split
- Blue Cheese Sauce
- Garnishes: thinly sliced celery, fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a mortar bowl or spice grinder; grind to a fine powder, using a pestle or spice grinder. Place chicken, next 6 ingredients, and crushed spices in a large bowl. Combine mixture with hands until blended and smooth (2 minutes). Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Drop mixture by rounded spoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart onto a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan, using a medium-size cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 inches).
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Toss meatballs with hot sauce. Serve on split rolls with Blue Cheese Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note