Buffalo Chicken Fingers with Blue Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless Neta used chicken tenders
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbl canola oil
- 4 Tbl butter
- 4 Tbl cayenne pepper sauce,Franks redhot original Neta said too hot, try milder
- 1 Tbl white vinegar
- 1 cup light blue cheese dressing
- celery sticks
- 1. Cut chicken into 4 inch long strips about 3/4 in thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- 2. Preheat large nonstick skillet on med-hi for 30 sec. Add oil, bring to sizzle, and fry chicken 2-3 min per side or until done. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels
- 3. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add hot sauce and vinegar, stir well and remove from heat. Toss chicken with sauce. Spear with toothpicks and arrange on platter.
- 4. Serve chicken with dressing and celery sticks
- Per serving: 160 cal, 5g carb, 7g protein, 13g fat, 0g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeAnnJB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Fingers with Blue Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers