Where's the chicken in this "Buffalo Chicken Dip"?
Buffalo Chicken Dip - Slow Cooker Recipe
Who doesn't love Buffalo Chicken Dip?!?! I really have been testing the limits of spice in my life so this is a little on the spicy side. If you wish to go with the more traditional recipe, omit the Pepper Jack cheese and replace it with shredded Cheddar. You can also use regular Ranch as opposed to the Spicy Bacon Ranch. Serve with tortilla chips!
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 3 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 block(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 bottle(s) Spicy Bacon Ranch or Regular Ranch
- 1 bottle(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 bag(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 dash(es) red pepper flakes
- 1 whole(s) habanero pepper minced (optional)
- 1. Set your crock pot on medium to high heat initially in order to melt the cheese.
- 2. Add the cream cheese to the crock pot. Shred the pepper jack and add to the crock pot. (Choose the cheddar if you wish for it to be more mild.)
- 3. Add the ranch, hot sauce, red pepper flakes, and habanero to the pot and allow time for all of the components to melt.
- 4. Reduce heat to low and serve with tortilla chips, celery, cucumbers, etc!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes