Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 2-12 ounce cans chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix everything, except cheese. Put into 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes.
- 3. Serve with pita chips, crackers and tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers