Buffalo Chicken Dip
Pair this 5-ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip with celery and crackers for a quick, spicy dip fit for any party.
Yield: Makes about 9 cups
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 15-oz. jar blue cheese salad dressing
- 12-oz. bottle hot pepper sauce
- 12-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- celery sticks
- tortilla chips
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce; spread in a lightly greased 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads